Thursday, May 3, 2007

Cleveland Rocks!

Well, I guess I should say that the parking lot of the Olive Garden in Middleburg Heights rocks. That's all that I saw of Cleveland. I left with Samboohoo on a flight to Las Vegas, but we stopped in Cleveland to meet up with SilverStar. Man, those girls sure are chatty! They left me in the car while they went and had dinner, but once they were done they finally freed me from my envelope and blew me up. (That Boo sure does have nice lips. She gives a good blow job. Whut?)

Apparently neither of them had thought to bring a marker so they could sign me. Star had a pen in her purse so they signed me with that. It was a little too pointy. I think they might have bruised me.

We were all short on time because Boo and I had to get back to the airport, but we did manage to snap a few pics before we left.

Here is our photographer, such a nice young man. Hey, cool belt buckle!


Star, Me and Boo


Here's a pic of Boo and Star. I'm there, too! just look in the reflection of Boo's shades. :)


After we took the pics, it was time for me to be deflated once again and stuffed back in my envelope. That's ok. I'm looking forward to Vegas, where I bet Boo will blow me up again. *wink wink*

Sanjana, out!

2 comments:

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Maybe you should take a Sharpie wherever you go... if you only had hands, or a pocket...

Looking forward to you reporting more adventures!

Bravie said...

Sanjana has a wonderful life. I want to be Sanjana. *pout*