Friday, May 4, 2007

Me and Boo and motormouth, too

I thought this was going to be a repeat of the Cleveland visit, where I get left out in the car. But after a while, Boo came to get me so I could meet motormouth. We were at some place called Peet's. I'm not much for coffee, so the place wasn't all that to me. Some man in the shop kept looking at us (mostly me) and as Boo was holding me in her lap, she said to the guy, "I'm just happy to see you". The guy couldn't stop giggling! After we chatted for a while, we decided to take a look around the area. First, here is the picture of us at Peet's with an intrigued worker.



One thing about this tour, I'm getting to meet some nice looking young guys. I think Boo is using me in order to meet them.

Boo and motormouth found a neat little "Family Park" nearby, and went to check it out. We found some huge rocking horses! Boo shoved a kid off this one, so we could ride it together. She said it was very important that the blue on me match the blue horse. Motormouth made a remark about it being very "Bree" like, and then rolled her eyes.


Boo and motormouth wanted to play hide and seek next. I found what I thought was the coolest hiding place, here in the Dippin' Dots freezer. It took them a while to find me. Fortunately, I didn't suffer from any freezer burn. Then we made like a banana and split. Get it? Banana? Split? I crack myself up.

1 comment:

MM said...

*snort*

Boo was a blast to meet, as was Sanjana, of course!