Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm off again...

Heading in Samboohoo's direction. She's going to introduce me to SilverStar, Lasann, brvnkrz, motormouth, MTW, Weltek, the CSTL/Syren family, and the Nookies. I wonder if Bruiser will come out of retirement for the meet with the Nookies. It would be so amazing to get to meet the original banana. He's a legend in the inflatables' world, you know. I'm hoping everyone will take lots of pics that I will be able to post here. I'd take some, but I don't have a camera. Or arms.

4 comments:

Puffy said...

I'd like to see a picture of you with Bruiser, please. Have fun! You're so a-peeling.

Bravie said...

*snort*

HistoryDetective said...

*sniff*

Maybe sometime in the future there can be a Bruiser, Carmen, and Sanjana meet.

A banana can dream...

Puffy said...

HD, one of those bananas split. :0