Friday, May 4, 2007

San Francisco is so a-peeling

A-peeling, get it? I'm a banana, and you peel bananas! Bwahahahaha!

Anyway, after Boo and I left Cleveland *waves to Jen* *waves to cute guy with belt buckle*, we got back on a plane and headed to SF. I got to meet Bravie and Weltek. Here's a group shot of the four of us.














Here's another one of Weltek trying to let an elephant eat me. Ha! Joke was on her, it wasn't a real elephant.

Bravie, you did know that wasn't a real elephant, right?













I didn't get to hang out with them for long, because they wanted to go for drinks, and I'm underage. *pouts* Whatever. Lushes.

I did have one more peep meet, but I'm waiting on permission to post pics from there. I'm also hoping Boo will send me some more pics that I can post.

1 comment:

Puffy said...

Your Uncle Bruiser was in S.F. a couple of years ago. Looks like you had almost as good a time as he did. :)