Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sanjana in Steeltown

Hello again, OT! I’m back with more of my travels. This time, I’ve come to the armpit of Southern Ontario to breathe in the wonderful smells of heavy industry.
First, it was necessary to pump *clap* me up. Would you believe Seana refused to blow me up herself? She used a foot pump! I bet she’d kiss any Oter right on the lips, but she won’t inflate a banana because of all the dried spit that might be on the valve. What a freak. Anyway, Seana tells me she’s had good results with this thing, so I thought I’d try it out.



The kids just *loved* me. They took me out to play in the back yard.






I took a quiet moment to check the boards.



Then we went to the biggest thing this city has going for it: the very first Tim Horton’s ever. Now *that’s* a Canadian National Landmark. Did you know that the highest concentration of Tim Horton’s stores per capita in all of Canada is here? Well, maybe it isn’t, but it’s hard to imagine a more saturated market.



Then we went grocery shopping. I felt right at home.



On Monday the 6th, I was strapped into the car for a trip to Toronto (Argos Suck!)



to meet some peeps, one of whom had come all the way from California. Nice guy – he let me wear his hat.



For my last day, we went to the park



I had a great time. Seana's kids will be sorry to see me go. DS enjoyed tossing me around so much that I had to be hidden in the closet to protect me. And DD wanted to be in *all* the pics. Good times, good times.

In just a few short hours, I'll be on my way to visit skye and her family. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Puffy said...

You're one lucky fruit!