Sunday, August 19, 2007

Banana on the rocks (redux)!

Dear OT,
Here I am in what Skye tells me is the "nickel capitol of the world." I don't think she knows what she's talking about since I haven't seen any nickels ... or dimes ... or pennies for that matter.

Anyways, it's been pretty relaxing here. I've spent time in the hot tub (and no one tried to use me as a floatation device):



I laid around in the hammock:



(Will someone please tell me why Skye kept muttering "bananahammock" to herself and laughing?)

I helped out in the garden:






We went for long walks in the woods:



All in all, it was a nice break. Tomorrow I'm heading across Canada to qwertypie's so tonight we're just going to hang out and watch BB.




Wish you were here,

Sanjana

1 comment:

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Hey Banana Boy - where are you these days? Haven't heard from you for a bit!!