Sunday, April 15, 2007

My first peep meet

I'm still out in California, but didn't want to wait until I made it back to Arkie's before updating my blog. I've been staying with molaholic while I've been in California, and yesterday, I had my first official OT peep meet. This is what molaholic posted on OT about our meet:

"Sanjana's "First Time"..."
was on a Merry-Go-Round!































Yes, the very first Sanjana Banana peep meet has happened!Traveling to the historic Merry-Go-Round at Griffith Park in sunny Los Angeles, yours-truely and Puffy found the wandering 'nanner to be a great companion.Unfortunately, the male half of Foonermints had to attend to a last minute feline emergency and wasn't able to make the meet.

















It tickled when Puffy signed!














I was too scared to ride the horsies!
















At the end of the day, Sanjana Banana revealed his true colors ...
That's Molaholic's Dodger-mobile

Sanjana is soon to depart back to Arkie-land for his next voyage into OTland
!"


I had a blast visiting with molaholic and spending the day with him and Puffy. I did have some trepidation about meeting Puffy at first - when Bruiser was making the banana tour, Puffy seemed to be stalking him. But she seems very nice. Maybe I'll meet up with her again on some of my other trips.

My next trip is already scheduled. I will be heading to the east coast this time, to meet up with samboohoo, who has plans to fly me all over the country and introducing me to several of the OT peeps. I can't wait!

5 comments:

Puffy said...

Well I had some trepidation about meeting you, too. Gone were all the OT signatures, but you were firm and solid. A little plump, perhaps, but aren't we all? Thanks for showing me a good time. I hope to meet up with you again soon! I know you love me best.

Seana said...

Hi! I would love to meet you. It doesn't have to be right away. In fact, it might be better for you to visit in the warmer months when we can take you camping with us or to Niagara Falls or something.

HistoryDetective said...

You can come visit me in Baltimore any time before the end of July. After that, you'll have to get a passport and venture up to Halifax.

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Glad you had a great visit in CA!

Looking forward to your visit to AZ!

Bravie said...

So awesome to be on another banana tour. Yay for the pics.