Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hanging with Slicey

Slice's OT thread:
"Sanjana's been misbehaving..."

And it started when I got out of the shower yesterday.



Jerk stole one of my cigarettes, as well as my seat at the computer.

I yelled at him a little, then told him to go wait in the living room while I changed.

Only I found this - lazy banana went and stole my comfy TV chair.




"Go somewhere out of the way. The Price is Right is on."

So he left. After the show, I decided to go sit on the porch and read.

Sure enough...




I shooed him out of my special seat.

"Can you at least make yourself useful and clean the catbox?"



Alas, he was more interested in my games.




"Then read the book I have to slog through first."




::sigh:: It wasn't meant to be. I blame the nicotene.




Although Sanjana did have time to visit with poor old Uncle Jerome while in Phila.



See any family resemblance?

Sanjana's in the air now, and can't wait to see the rest of you

No comments: